Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy...Happy...Happy

Did I mention that I was happy...why you ask?   Well 2 years ago, it can't be that long can it, ummm, yup 2 years ago, I let someone other than me or B on our main home computer...you guessed it, somehow, someway mysteriously a virus showed up....and CRASH went the system, couldn't even turn it on.  I'm pretty good at backing up my computer, lost too many things too many times, anyway, I had our picture folder backed up sort of....but when it crashed I checked my dics and low and behold I did not back up one year....one complete year, I could not believe it, how could I be so dumb. What year you ask, one of the most important 2006, the year my first grandson was born...Logan he was born in January, so to loose that whole year would have been devastating, to say the least, not that there weren't other pictures, but as we all know, no pictures are as good as the ones that we take....So I procrastinated...finally B found someone that would look at the computer, the poor thing wouldn't even boot up...to make a long story short, he was able to save the picture file and get the computer running again, not to mention he put Windows 7 on for me wooo hooo....THANKS DARREN

No comments:

Post a Comment