Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I love the fall....

Of course it's because the leaves are falling from the trees....I truly like this time of year, it is so colourful....but at the same time I truly don't like this time of year....cleaning out the gardens, flower beds, putting lawn ornaments away, and closing up the camper, and generally just getting ready for that dreaded season of Winter...UGH!







Closing up the camper is bittersweet, we will get lots done around the house, and this year, with our fire we have lots to get ready before winter....but....I'd much rather be camping...


Papa's little "helpers"


I love the smell of the fall leaves, the smell brings back many memories as a little girl growing up in Ontario, the smell is very distinctive... Where I lived (Toronto) I could see Lake Ontario from our living room window....it was neat to see the changes in the seasons over the lake....memories....gotta love them....

No comments:

Post a Comment