Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A time for giving thanks....

Thanksgiving is a time for giving thanks....
  • I am very thankful that Tyler will be off all his meds this year.
  • I am thankful for the time I get to spend with my grandsons.
  • I am thankful that I have a great daughter.
  • I am very thankful for the kind, loving, and doer of all things on the honey do list, my hubby B.
  • I am thankful for good health in all our family members...
  • I am thankful for all the good food I get to eat everday.
  • I am thankful for the warm bed I get to sleep in everynight
  • I am thankful for the roof over my head.
  • I am very thankufl that I am Canadian, I am very proud of my country and even more proud of our troops, thank you.
  • I am thankful for all the sunshine we did get this summer.
  • I am even thankful for the rain, it was the greenest summer we have had in a while.
  • I am thankful for my friends, I do not have many but the ones that I do have are very special.
  • I am thankful for having my mom in my life.
  • I am really thankful to have 3 great brothers.
  • I give thanks every day that no one was hurt in the fire that destroyed our garage last December.

No comments:

Post a Comment